The Ambient Air is Australia’s only locally designed and Manufactured Variable Speed Heat Pump specifically designed for Hydronic Heating.
The key feature of this heat pump is it’s fantastic efficiency. The air source heat pump absorbs heat from the surrounding air and transfers that heat into the water for your heating system. It uses minimal electricity, for every Kilowatt of input it can generate up to 4.6 Kilowatts of heat to be transferred to your heating system. Removing heat from the surrounding air makes this the most efficient water heating technology available.
- 7KW input with up to 23KW output dependent on ambient outside temperature
- Designed for Heating & Cooling (cooling to be released mid 2016)
- 21amp maximum draw with a 32amp single phase electrical supply
- Air sourced heat pump use DC scroll inverted compressor for optimal energy consumption defrost control and low noise out put
- Air sourced heat pump also use EC variable speed fans and state of the art Carel electronics with electronic expansion valve which are pre-commissioned and ready to install
- System includes fill valve expansion tank, circulation pump and auto air bleed with 25mm threaded flow return fittings
- Optional extras – Buffer tank/domestic hot water/domestic hot water tanks
Brochure Download Link -> Ambient Heat Pump Brochure