- 7KW input with up to 23KW output dependent on ambient outside temperature
- Designed for Heating & Cooling (cooling to be released mid 2016)
- 21amp maximum draw with a 32amp single phase electrical supply
- Air sourced heat pump use DC scroll inverted compressor for optimal energy consumption defrost control and low noise out put
- Air sourced heat pump also use EC variable speed fans and state of the art Carel electronics with electronic expansion valve which are pre-commissioned and ready to install
- System includes fill valve expansion tank, circulation pump and auto air bleed with 25mm threaded flow return fittings
- Optional extras – Buffer tank/domestic hot water/domestic hot water tanks
The Ambient Air is Australia's only locally designed and Manufactured Variable Speed Heat Pump specifically designed for Hydronic Heating. The key feature of this heat pump is it's fantastic efficiency. The air source heat pump absorbs heat from the surrounding air and transfers that heat into the water for your heating system. It uses minimal electricity, for every Kilowatt of input it can generate up to 4.6 Kilowatts of heat to be transferred to your heating system. Removing heat from the surrounding air makes this the most efficient water heating technology available.
Rheem - Australian manufactured heat pumps from a leading brand within the heating industry
- Specially designed and manufactured high efficiency hydronic hot water electric heat pumps
- Hydronic heating units available in ground-sourced and water-to-water design
- Rheems wealth of experience ensures that you are getting a water heating solution that is right for your needs and which meets your expectations.
- Supported by a a nationwide network of experts and support staff
Stiebel Eltron - German Hydronic Heating expertise delivering heat pumps distinguished by excellent reliability, high quality and a long service life.
- Heat Pump Packages - Perfectly matched components to ensure easy and efficient system setups
- Upto 65⁰ C flow temperatures to provide hot water for radiator heating
- Energy efficient inverter technology for high flow temperatures even on cold winter days
- Low operating sound offering the quietest system in the market allowing installation in high density areas
- Smart grid ready to connect to solar PV and energy management systems